Hyundai Motorsport - Rally Italia Sardegna 2019 - Dani Sordo | Collector’s Edition
- Specially designed and created Drivers’ series of Hyundai Motorsport in WRC
- Exclusive edition of 500 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Hot-foil golden embossing of Dani Sardo’s name and his featured rally
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Hyundai Motorsport
Hyundai’s cool quartet of drivers has taken the team across challenging terrains and to season highs. Four drivers, each with his own Collector’s Edition poster, comprises a special celebratory series created with Hyundai Motorsport.
37-year-old Spaniard Dani Sordo’s first taste of competition came in Motocross at the tender age of 12, so after learning to stay upright on two wheels on the dirt, keeping on track with a wheel at each corner must have seemed relatively straightforward! Dani is one of the pillars of the Hyundai Shell Mobis World Rally Team, having competed at the wheel of an i20 since 2014.
Sordo’s i20 Coupe WRC heads towards a turn during his winning outing at Rally Italy Sardegna last year. Set amidst the Spanish flag with a golden touch in the final finish of the poster.