Hyundai Motorsport – WRC Manufacturers’ Champions 2019 and 2020 POSTER
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This high quality poster is limited to only 1000 pcs. It is made of high quality paper 175g/m² printed in offset print, numbered and with authentication hologram. Size of the poster is 50 x 70 cm, framing not included.
It remembers the Manufacturers' World Rally Champions 2019 and 2020*.
The poster is packed in a save and decorative black tube, with wrapping paper, plastic foil and two black plastic caps.
Hyundai Motorsport - WRC Manufacturers' Champions 2019 and 2020* | Limited Edition
- Specially designed and created for two consecutive title wins by Hyundai Motorsport in WRC
- Exclusive edition of 1000 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Hyundai Motorsport
It was a knife-edge battle for the WRC Manufacturers' Crown with just reigning champions Hyundai Motorsport heading to Italy only 7 points the leaders. Hyundai fielded Thierry Neuville, Ott Tänak and Dani Sordo, all of whom have scored event victories this season. Neuville won the opening round at Rallye Monte-Carlo, Tänak scored on home ground in Estonia and Sordo claimed a second consecutive success in Sardinia. From mountains to asphalt, as the drivers gave it their best to bring home the manufacturers’ title, Automobilist presents a winning poster exemplifying the effort, trials and tribulations en route to two back-to-back Manufacturers' titles*.
*subject to the official publication of the results by FIA