As per the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (“Decree”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The responsible party for data processing is the company Pielleitalia Srl. whose registered office is in Grassobbio (Italy) Via Azzano San Paolo 111, 24050.
Methods of processing
1. INFORMATION PIELLEITALIA SRL MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Pielleitalia srl may collect and process the following data about You:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to the service, posting material or requesting further services. Pielleitalia srl may also ask You for information when You report a problem with the Website.
- If You contact Pielleitalia srl, it may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions You carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of Your orders.
- Details of Your visits to the Website and the resources that You access.
2. IP ADDRESSES
Pielleitalia srl may collect information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to its advertisers. This is statistical data about Pielleitalia srl’s users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4. WHERE PIELLEITALIA SRL STORES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information You provide to Pielleitalia srl is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Pielleitalia srl will do its best to protect Your personal data, Pielleitalia srl cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once Pielleitalia srl have received Your information, Pielleitalia srl will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Pielleitalia srl uses information held about You in the following ways and such information shall be held for a duration in accordance with its described purpose and grounds for its use:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
- To provide You with information, products or services that You request from it or which Pielleitalia srl feels may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Pielleitalia srl.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of its service, when You choose to do so.
- To notify You about changes to its service.
Pielleitalia srl may also use Your data, or permit selected third parties to use Your data, to provide You with information about goods and services which may be of interest to You. Pielleitalia srl or they may contact You about these by email, post or telephone.
If You are an existing customer, Pielleitalia srl will only contact You by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to You. If You are a new customer, and where Pielleitalia srl permits selected third parties to use Your data, it (or they) will contact You by electronic means only if You have consented to this.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Pielleitalia srl may disclose Your personal information to any member of its group. Furthermore, Pielleitalia srl may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- In order to process payment requests, this may, for example, include the transfer of invoice addresses, card details and cardholder names to third party banks and credit processors for the purposes of authorising and verifying payments being made by You on our site.
- In the event that Pielleitalia srl sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Pielleitalia srl may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Pielleitalia srl or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If you have consented to such disclosure.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to withdraw your consent and to ask Pielleitalia srl not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your rights to refuse marketing communications at any time by contacting email@example.com
Furthermore, you have the right to access personal data held about You and to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning You is being processed, where and for what purpose, to request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data being processed unlawfully including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed and to oppose in any event, for legitimate reasons, its processing.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have previously provided us with, in PDF format, in order to transmit that data to another data controller.
In relation to any such queries or any other questions in relation to privacy and the treatment of personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your rights in relation to privacy and personal data shall be exercised in accordance with the applicable legislation.